Would you like to donate to Marriage Equality USA, but prefer to give actual "things" as opposed to money? We are a registered 501(c)(3) and will provide you with a receipt enabling you to take a tax deduction for each gift you give to the organization.
Let us know what you would like to donate and after we finish thanking you profusely we will let you know where your gift should be mailed: email@example.com.
Below are the things we currently need:
- We need bullhorns and megaphones for our chapter leaders to use at events.
- We need folding tables and folding chairs that our volunteers can use for tabling and events.
- We need portable shade canopies and shade structures for our leaders and volunteers to use at events.
- If you like to shop and put together little noodly items, you can create a "volunteer activist kit" with things like:
- bungee cords
- clothesline and pins
- duct tape
- first aid kits
- heavy duty staplers and staples
- permanent markers
- rubber bands
- safety pins
- thumb tacks
- Create attractive, fun, strong donation boxes to be used at events.
Thank you for supporting Marriage Equaity USA and for your generosity!